Trullo BadessaStrada Prima Badessa - Alberobello
This 18th-century trullo house has been recently renovated to preserve many of its original features while offering a high standard of modern living. Its elegant interior is complemented outdoors by a shady veranda and a paved terrace complete with a wood-fired barbecue.
Enjoy meals at the alfresco dining table and be wowed by the scenery. Take long walks through the local woodlands, swim in your above-ground pool or drive for just ten minutes to visit some of Puglia’s most charming towns.
Trullo Badessa is ideal for friends and families who want a comfortable haven to return to after days out exploring the sights of Puglia and experiencing its beauty.
Since it lies in the midpoint between the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, you’ll be especially spoiled for beautiful beaches.
The villa is private and will exclusively be used by you and your group.
The villa includes a total of 2 bedrooms: one master with a double bed and one twin bedroom with two single beds.
The living room has a double sofa bed.
Often you can see the neighbor's dog, a very kind Maremano Shepherd, walking around Trullo Badessa. We hope this is not a problem for you as the dog has grown fee and Trullo Badessa is not fenced.
The last 300 meters to reach Trullo Badessa are on a dirt road which makes it a real retreat.
Enjoy the best of our complimentary personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality specialist who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values. Your dedicated Guest Angel will welcome you at the villa and assist you during your stay. She/he will make sure you enjoy your villa experience and our beautiful region.
Get our advice about things to do and to see, where to eat, local markets, best local food shops and much more.
Or, if you want to live a memorable villa experience with your dears, ask her/him for unique experiences we can directly organize at your villa.
Your personal concierge will always be on hands by phone.
In the neighboring property (which is semi-detached) lives an old farmer, very quiet and solitary.
The price includes:
- initial cleaning and sanitation according to the requirements of the Italian Ministry of Health in force at the time of arrival
- the implementation and compliance with Puglia Paradise anti-covid protocol
- personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality professional who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values
- final cleaning, including final removal of properly differentiated garbage
- pool cleaning twice a week, i.e. before your arrival and every 3-4 days
- all utilities
- linen, bath towels and pool towels upon arrival
For stays longer than 12 nights, the price also includes:
- weekly intermediate cleaning, including weekly removal of properly differentiated garbage
- Intermediate weekly change of linen, bath towels and pool towels
The price excludes:
- tourist tax in the municipalities where it is required. You can either pay it upon arrival in cash or by credit card at the time of the online check-in
- the damage deposit mentioned in the page of each villa. You can secure it by credit card before your arrival
- additional services that you may request to enrich your experience, eg. additional cleaning, additional linen changes, additional pool cleaning, home shopping delivery, massages, private chef, laundry service, etc.
Puglia Paradise is a leading villa rental company in Puglia and specialists in guest happiness.
We provide villas and trulli with private pools for rent. We manage a short selection of holiday villas but all carefully hand-picked and managed exclusively. This allows us to guarantee our guests privacy, style, comfort and excellent maintenance level.
But what really makes us unique is our personal concierge service provided by our "Guest Angel". During your stay, you will be assisted by a dedicated Guest Angel who is a hospitality specialist, is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values.
Your Guest Angel will welcome you to the villa and assist you so that you can fully enjoy your experience in the villa and in Puglia. She/he will give you advice on things to see and do, where to eat, local markets, the best local products shops and much more. Furthermore, for any technical problem that should ever occur in the villa, your Guest Angel will coordinate the resolution with our technical team in record time.
As our guests always say "Puglia Paradise's Guest Angel is always at hand but never intrusive. She/he is efficient and professional. Nothing is too much trouble for her/him".
Check-in: 16:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 6
Strada Prima Badessa - Alberobello