A country retreat set close to the beautiful hilltop town of Ostuni, Villa Elisa has so much to offer. Enjoy an aperitif from the roof terrace with sea view. The main house has been designed in the style of a traditional farmhouse so you can expect modern comforts and a smart interior fitted with high quality designer furnishings. Here you will find two air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuites and a spacious, light-filled living area.
However, Villa Elisa also offers a taste of history with a separate suite in a restored trullo house making this an ideal location for families and groups of friends holidaying together. The trullo house does not feature of air conditioning. You will want to make the most of the outdoor areas. There are shaded spots for dining and relaxing and the private pool is set in a sunny garden with lawns for the children to play on and ancient olive trees.
It is a quick drive to Ostuni, which has a picturesque historic centre, lively bars, restaurants and shops. And you are also within easy reach of Puglia’s beautiful beaches. Whether you looking for total relaxation or the adventure of exploring Puglia’s history, culture and flavours, Villa Elisa is a gem.
The outdoor living includes landscaped grounds with a terrace and salt-water pool, and plenty of space to relax in the shade and sunshine.
The same attention to detail has been brought to the interior. All bedrooms have ensuites. With a light-filled open plan living area, designer furnishings and fine fabrics, Villa Elisa is an elegant place to vacation.
Enjoy the best of our complimentary personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality specialist who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values. Your dedicated Guest Angel will welcome you at the villa and assist you during your stay. She/he will make sure you enjoy your villa experience and our beautiful region.
Get our advice about things to do and to see, where to eat, local markets, best local food shops and much more.
Or, if you want to live a memorable villa experience with your dears, ask her/him for unique experiences we can directly organize at your villa.
Your personal concierge will always be on hands by phone.
The villa is secluded and peaceful, it is hidden away down a quiet country lane, and surrounded by nature and olive groves.
The price includes:
- initial cleaning and sanitation according to the requirements of the Italian Ministry of Health in force at the time of arrival
- the implementation and compliance with Puglia Paradise anti-covid protocol
- personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality professional who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values
- final cleaning, including final removal of properly differentiated garbage
- pool cleaning twice a week, i.e. before your arrival and every 3-4 days
- all utilities
- linen, bath towels and pool towels upon arrival
For stays longer than 8 nights, the price also includes:
The price excludes
- weekly intermediate cleaning, including weekly removal of properly differentiated garbage
- Intermediate weekly change of linen, bath towels and pool towels
- tourist tax in the municipalities where it is required. You can either pay it upon arrival in cash or by credit card at the time of the online check-in
- the damage deposit mentioned in the page of each villa. You can secure it by credit card before your arrival
- additional services that you may request to enrich your experience, eg. additional cleaning, additional linen changes, additional pool cleaning, home shopping delivery, massages, private chef, laundry service, etc.
Puglia Paradise is a leading villa rental company in Puglia and specialists in guest happiness.
We provide villas and trulli with private pools for rent. We manage a short selection of holiday villas but all carefully hand-picked and managed exclusively. This allows us to guarantee our guests privacy, style, comfort and excellent maintenance level.
But what really makes us unique is our personal concierge service provided by our "Guest Angel". During your stay, you will be assisted by a dedicated Guest Angel who is a hospitality specialist, is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values.
Your Guest Angel will welcome you to the villa and assist you so that you can fully enjoy your experience in the villa and in Puglia. She/he will give you advice on things to see and do, where to eat, local markets, the best local products shops and much more. Furthermore, for any technical problem that should ever occur in the villa, your Guest Angel will coordinate the resolution with our technical team in record time.
As our guests always say "Puglia Paradise's Guest Angel is always at hand but never intrusive. She/he is efficient and professional. Nothing is too much trouble for her/him".