An idyllic spot for two families holidaying together.
A mix of a local experience in a charming trullo and a contemporary experience in a brand new modern house tucked away in the country village of Santa Lucia.
Families with toddlers will appreciate the private and securely fenced tree-lined swimming pool area and garden, which is separated but a few meters to either from trullo house and from the modern house.
There is also the convenience of a grocery store a short walk away and sandy beaches within 15 minutes drive.
You’ll be ideally situated to explore historic towns such as the UNESCO World Heritage site of Alberobello and medieval Monopoli.
Afterwards, return to this special villa which has been modernised with comfort in mind. Relax in the shade on the outdoor sofas and dine alfresco beneath the pergola.
Villa Sabina is a unique holiday home that offers excellent value and a taste of life Puglia-style.
Villa Sabina is a private villa composed by:
- trullo house with small living with single sofa bed, kitchen, one double bedroom, one single bedroom without window, one bathroom with shower. This house is recommended to 2 adults and 1 child
- modern villa with living room with kitchen, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower. This house is recommended to 4 people and has been built in 2020
- private pool (8 x 4 meters large, 1.2 meter depth) fenced at 10 meters from the trullo house, on the opposite side of the 3-meters narrow road bringing to the Trullo. This feature is particularly appreciated by families with small children as it makes the pool safer for children.
- fenced private parking area
Enjoy the best of our complimentary personal concierge. One of the Puglia Paradise concierge staff will welcome you at the villa and assist you during your stay. She/he will make sure you enjoy your villa experience and our beautiful region.
Get our advice about things to do and to see, where to eat, local markets, best local food shops and much more.
Or, if you want to live a memorable villa experience with your dears, ask her/him for unique experiences we can directly organize at your villa.
Your personal concierge will always be on hands by phone. As our Guests often write "we are never intrusive and nothing is too much trouble for us".
Villa Sabina is situated in a small village called Santa Lucia on the hills of Monopoli. Although it is close to other houses it is very quiet and private.
Our price is ALL INCLUSIVE, such as it includes final cleaning, intermediate weekly cleaning (only for reservations longer than 8 nights), pool cleaning twice a week, electricity, water, gas, linen + bath towels + pool towels at arrival and replaced weekly for reservations longer than 8 nights, a welcome pack and our 24/7 personal concierge.
The price does not include:
- the city tax of € 1 per night per person above 12 years old for max 14 nights
- the refundable damage deposit which is mentioned in your reservation. You can directly secure it at your arrival with a credit card.