Just a five minute drive from Alberobello and surrounded by olive and fruit trees, Villa Solivetta is an ideal destination to immerse yourself in the tranquility and beauty of the Apulian countryside.
This newly built villa has been furnished in an Apulian style while ensuring all modern comforts. The exterior has a large shaded veranda, barbecue and comfortable pergola to sit under by the pool.
Having lunch outdoors while admiring the far-reaching views will be a real pleasure. You can swim in the saltwater pool or take a short drive to visit some of the most fascinating towns in Puglia. If you are looking for beaches, you are about a thirty minute drive to the most beautiful beaches in the area.
Villa Solivetta is the perfect destination for any family who would like an enchanting retreat to spend days relaxing in or return to after a day exploring the delights Puglia has to offer.
The villa is completely for your exclusive use and includes two bedrooms: one double and one twin bedroom, both with ensuite bathrooms.
The living room is equipped with a french double sofa bed (140cm), ideal for one adult or two children. In the living room, there is a third service bathroom with a shower.
At Villa Solivetta you will find air conditioning everywhere and an additional fridge in the closet, as well as the one in the kitchen.
The outdoor veranda is equipped for dining and relaxing in the shade even on the hottest days.
The private saltwater swimming pool is 10 x 4 meters large and 1.4 meters deep. There are entrance stairs and two hydromassage jets.
The last 400 meters to reach Villa Solivetta are on a farm road which makes it a real retreat. The farm road is an easy drive even for big cars.
Personal Concierge Service:
Enjoy our complimentary concierge service provided personally by a Guest Angel, a hospitality specialist who is available for the duration of your stay.
Your dedicated Guest Angel will welcome you at the villa and assist you throughout your stay. They will ensure your villa experience is an enjoyable one and help you make the most of our beautiful region.
They are available to give you advice on where to eat, local markets, places to visit, best beaches and much more. They can also arrange unique experiences at your villa that can make your stay truly memorable.
Your Guest Angel is only ever a phone call away.
The neighboring property is at approx 100 meter dive.
The price includes:
- Initial cleaning and sanitisation according to the requirements of the Italian Ministry of Health in force at the time of arrival.
- Compliance with Puglia Paradise anti-covid protocol.
- Our Guest Angel, a hospitality professional offering a personal concierge service.
- Final cleaning, including removal of appropriately organised garbage.
- Pool cleaning twice a week (ie before arrival and every 3-4 days).
- Linen, bath towels and pool towels upon arrival.
- All utilities.
For stays longer than 8 nights, the price also includes:
The price excludes
- Weekly cleaning, including removal of appropriately organised garbage.
- Weekly change of linen, bath towels and pool towels.
- tourist tax. You can either pay it upon arrival in cash or by credit card at the time of the online check-in
- the damage deposit mentioned in the page of each villa. You can secure it by credit card before your arrival
- additional services that you may request to enrich your experience, eg. additional cleaning, additional linen changes, additional pool cleaning, home shopping delivery, massages, private chef, laundry service, etc.
Puglia Paradise is a leading villa rental specialist in Puglia. Our priority is to make our guests holiday a happy and truly memorable one!
We provide private villas and trulli with pools for holiday rental. We manage an exclusive selection of properties which have all been hand-picked and solely managed by Puglia Paradise. This guarantees our guests have privacy, style, comfort and an excellent level of service.
What makes us unique is our personal concierge service provided by our "Guest Angel". During your stay, you will be assisted by a dedicated Guest Angel who is a hospitality specialist and available at any time.
Your Guest Angel will welcome you to the villa and assist you so that you can make the most of your time in the villa, local area and beyond. They will answer any questions you may have and give you advice on where to eat, local markets, best beaches and much more. Furthermore, for any technical issues that may arise in the villa, your Guest Angel will be available anytime to manage the situation with full support from the wider Puglia Paradise team.