Villa SolivettaVia Teano, 91 - Alberobello
This newly built villa has been furnished in an Apulian style while ensuring all modern comforts.
Villa Solivetta is the perfect destination for any family who would like an enchanting retreat to spend days relaxing in or return to after a day exploring the delights of Puglia.
The exterior has a large shaded veranda, barbecue and comfortable pergola to sit under by the pool. Having lunch outdoors while admiring the far-reaching views will be a real pleasure. You can swim in the saltwater pool or take a short drive to visit some of the most fascinating towns in Puglia.
The villa is completely for your exclusive use and includes two bedrooms: one double and one twin bedroom, both with ensuite bathrooms.
The living room is equipped with a french double sofa bed (140cm), ideal for one adult or two children. There is a third service bathroom with a shower and a utility room equipped with a washing machine and a larder fridge/freezer.
At Villa Solivetta you will find air conditioning everywhere.
The outdoor veranda is equipped for dining and relaxing in the shade even on the hottest days.
The private saltwater swimming pool is 10 x 4 meters large and 1.4 meters deep. There are entrance stairs and two hydromassage jets.
The last 400 meters to reach Villa Solivetta are on a farm road which makes it a real retreat. The farm road is an easy drive even for big cars.
Enjoy the best of our complimentary personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality specialist who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values. Your dedicated Guest Angel will welcome you at the villa and assist you during your stay. She/he will make sure you enjoy your villa experience and our beautiful region.
Get our advice about things to do and to see, where to eat, local markets, best local food shops and much more.
Or, if you want to live a memorable villa experience, ask her/him for unique experiences we can directly organize at your villa.
Your personal concierge will always be on hands by phone.
The neighbouring property is approx 100-meter drive, making the villa very private, secure and secluded, but not isolated.
The price includes:
- initial cleaning and sanitation according to the requirements of the Italian Ministry of Health in force at the time of arrival
- the implementation and compliance with Puglia Paradise anti-covid protocol
- personal concierge provided by a Guest Angel, a hospitality professional who is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values
- final cleaning, including final removal of properly differentiated garbage
- pool cleaning twice a week, i.e. before your arrival and every 3-4 days
- all utilities
- linen, bath towels and pool towels upon arrival
For stays longer than 12 nights, the price also includes:
- weekly intermediate cleaning, including weekly removal of properly differentiated garbage
- Intermediate weekly change of linen, bath towels and pool towels
The price excludes:
- tourist tax in the municipalities where it is required. You can either pay it upon arrival in cash or by credit card at the time of the online check-in
- the damage deposit mentioned in the page of each villa. You can secure it by credit card before your arrival
- additional services that you may request to enrich your experience, eg. additional cleaning, additional linen changes, additional pool cleaning, home shopping delivery, massages, private chef, laundry service, etc.
Puglia Paradise is a leading villa rental company in Puglia and specialists in guest happiness.
We provide villas and trulli with private pools for rent. We manage a short selection of holiday villas but all carefully hand-picked and managed exclusively. This allows us to guarantee our guests privacy, style, comfort and excellent maintenance level.
But what really makes us unique is our personal concierge service provided by our "Guest Angel". During your stay, you will be assisted by a dedicated Guest Angel who is a hospitality specialist, is part of the Puglia Paradise staff and shares our values.
Your Guest Angel will welcome you to the villa and assist you so that you can fully enjoy your experience in the villa and in Puglia. She/he will give you advice on things to see and do, where to eat, local markets, the best local products shops and much more. Furthermore, for any technical problem that should ever occur in the villa, your Guest Angel will coordinate the resolution with our technical team in record time.
As our guests always say "Puglia Paradise's Guest Angel is always at hand but never intrusive. She/he is efficient and professional. Nothing is too much trouble for her/him".
Check-in: 16:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 6
Via Teano, 91 - Alberobello